Durban - Head Coach
Hey Guys – if there is one thing some people in Durban love, it's free stuff. The other is triathlon. The Road 2 ITU now offers you a chance to combine the best of both worlds!
Come join me in Durban for a series of free swim, bike and run training sessions where I use my 32 years' experience in the game to make you a better triathlete. An ideal opportunity for you newbies especially, to get into the sport of TRI – learn the ins and the outs fast, and have some great fun along the way.
My sessions are stress-free, and there's no need to feel nervous or intimidated - I promise. I guarantee you that after a few of our swims, bikes and runs together, you will be TRI hooked and keen to get out there and start racing. Come join me now – sign-up ASAP!
Awards & Achievements:
- Multiple elite pro African and South Africa triathlon champion
- Over all distances (sprint / olympic / long distance)
- Multiple international Ironman top 5 finisher with a pb of 8;30
- Former ITU World Cup & WTS pro racer
- National representation in swimming / surf-lifesaving / triathlon / duathlon
- Multiple swim record holder at numerous triathlon events around the globe
- Former professional triathlete and accredited triathlon coach with triathlon New Zealand
- 30 years' race experience & 28 years' coaching experience
- Multiple finisher: Comrades Marathon, Two Oceans Marathon, Ironman, Midmar Mile
- Owner of Tri-Lab Multisport coaching systems (Facebook)
- Owner of triathlon plus sa magazine (Facebook)