DISCOVERY TRIATHLON WORLD CUP CAPE TOWN
ROAD 2 ITU PROGRAMME
What is Road 2 ITU?
Road 2 ITU is a free interactive training and coaching programme for novices and experienced triathletes, which includes coached sessions, clinics, virtual challenges and more.
How can I sign up?
- Select the programme that best suits your needs.
- Choose your region and coach (note that you will only be assigned a coach if you are on the First-Timer Programme).
- Complete the registration form to sign up.
How do I benefit?
- Access to some of SA's foremost coaches and triathlon specialists.
- Tailor-made programmes and challenges to prepare you for the Discovery Triathlon World Cup Cape Town, catering for novice and experienced triathletes.
- Supervised training sessions to build your skill and confidence.
- Awesome prizes from our generous sponsors, throughout the programme.
- PLUS: Complete all the challenges and stand in line to win a trip for two, and an entry to the ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi, taking place in March 2019!
Choose the programme that suits your needs.
Each programme is designed to meet you at your starting point and help you achieve your goals - whether you're a first-timer setting out on a new challenge, or an experienced triathlete working towards a new PB.
Simply click on the images to see what the First-Timer and Performance Programmes entail.
Suitable for individuals looking to enter and finish their first triathlon.
Professional & qualified coaches will teach you how to SWIMCYCLERUN your way to the finish line.
Gain triathlon skill and confidence through 8 free coaching sessions.
Suitable for experienced triathletes who want to maximise their triathlon performance.
Compete against other athletes in our national challenges and see how you measure up on our leaderboard.
Stand the chance to race at the ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi.
Meet the coaches
Click on your region to find out more about the coaches who will get you to the finish line.